One of the priorities of Hollywood S.A. Corporate Group is protection of the environment. Various pro-environment activities have been undertaken.
The most important of them are:
- An integrated system for recovering thermal energy from devices used to heat up water used in the process, developed as a part of research conducted by the group,
- A system for recovering heat from post-laundry water,
- A system for monitoring steam driers,
- A system for recirculating water used in the process,
- A system for monitoring the production plan in order to optimise the equipment,
- A system for recovering heat from aggregates used in the production of compressed air to heat up water in the process,
- A system for using the temperature of the water from wells to cool down the air in the production hall and recover heat from ventilation for heating up water used in the process,
- A system for recovering process steam from returning condensate used for heating up water in laundry tunnels and washer-extractors,
- Installing a CNG loading station and replacing the fleet of vehicles with vehicles powered by CNG,
- Diversifying the power sources of energy carriers in the boiler room which produce steam, natural gas or fuel oil, depending on the price,
- A system for storing post-laundry water via the installation of buffer tanks that enable the diversification of recipients of industrial waste-water.